A just and compassionate society should care for those members of society who are in need.
- Everyone has the right to live in peace and safety.
- Everyone has the right to complete autonomy over their body.
- Everyone should have access to a simple and private shelter.
- Everyone should have access to adequate and nutritious food.
- Everyone has a right to breathe clean air, drink clean water, swim in clean rivers, lakes and oceans and live in a healthy environment.
- Everyone should have free and unrestricted access to emergency, life saving health care, recuperative care after accident, surgery or illness and long term care whenever they are unable to care for themselves.
- Everyone should be free to operate a sole proprietorship business without government interference.
- Every employee should receive a living wage that is adequate for them to reside in the area in which their job is located.
- Everyone should be supported financially when they suffer from accident or serious illness.
- Everyone should have free access to a quality online education.
Below are some additional thoughts regarding a second bill of rights.